Cardiff tickets

Only reason I have 2 spare are because I wasn’t aware they would go down to my points level.

I managed to get two previously off a Facebook page but wanted to get some through my own account so I got the ticket points.

Hope that is ok with everyone here passing judgement.
But you bought tickets off someone who bought them with no intention of going. So that's great for you but the point still stands.

But you bought tickets off someone who bought them with no intention of going. So that's great for you but the point still stands.

I'm more concerned about the tunnel club getting away tickets and therefore anyone with 16,000 points having less chance of getting theirs.

Looking for a spare single. Can meet tomorrow before the game if they already sent them.

Family commitment so can't make this now. Have 1 adult and 1 concession (18-21) available together.

Will have these with me at the game today and be in The Grove in Clayton before the game, PM me with your number if interested.

NOW SOLD

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.