Carl Ramsbottom will be returning home on Weds 1st April

Brings a tear to my eye .just makes all the effort everyone has put in worth while .It will be a mega p*is up at the cabaret night on Friday .we have had a handfull of return tickets so please get in touch if you want to go Many thanks everyone for your effort & special thanks to Ric & the Mods who have let us post numerous threads & kept the sticky going .You can all be very proud of yourselves

unsworthblue said:
good news.hope it all goes well.respect to the scousers.say what you like about those mickeys but they are salt of the earth people and help out in times of need.good luck carl and family/friends.
Well at least some of them are & some are **** but these lot are top people

I was going to crack a joke about being stuck in Liverpool but i cant as those Mickys have been first class

Great news. Hopefully we'll see Carl at a game soon.

Being in hospital abroad is horrible. I was only in there for a week, but when everyone around you is speaking a foreign language, and the doctors are communicating in broken English, it's such a relief to be on the plane home. Although I know the treatment that Carl's been getting is the best he can get, the relief of coming home and being able to chat to people in English other than your own family will be such a relief to him.

I can imagine it'll be an emotional homecoming for him.

Excellent news, well done to everyone who helped him out in whatever form.
Best news I've heard all day.
Nice one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.