Carling Cup and the Arse - What I want to see.......

DidsburyCitizen

What do you reckon.... I think we should greet the return of Ade's old pals from London in a Tevez stylee:

How's about a T-shirt with that classic pic of Ade sliding on his knees with the slogan "Welcome back to Manchester"

All in the same blue-and-white style of the Tevez poster.

Anyone out there with the classic knee-slide pic who could get on photoshop and do this for us to use on a T-Shirt? I need one of these T-Shirts!!!

Also.... anyone from the club reading that might fancy putting this up on a fuck off poster somewhere!!!??

I really can't wait for this match!!

Let's just get out there and beat them, eh?

Do our talking on the pitch.

Pride comes before a fall. We really should have learnt that after those posters.

Didsbury Dave said:
Pride comes before a fall. We really should have learnt that after those posters.

Why i don't understand, The poster of Tevez was quality and really all the hype surronding Man City started with just that. The Arsenal game is a different matter all together and i dont think th club would be silly enough to have similiar posters done with Ade on , that would be seen as real goading, especially on the back of something as controversial as the stamp on Van Persie.... So no to new ones but great memories of the first on with Tevez on...Bluemoon rising

Didsbury Dave said:
Let's just get out there and beat them, eh?

Do our talking on the pitch.

Learned what? That bacon face can't take a classic piece of banter?

ChrisBeckenham said:
Hey Guys.
I'm 17...I like messing around with Photoshop.

Did you 2 designs. I'm not a master or out but..here you go if you want them.

ade4.gif

ade5.gif

PMSL top ones illl

Freestyler said:
ChrisBeckenham said:
Hey Guys.
I'm 17...I like messing around with Photoshop.

Did you 2 designs. I'm not a master or out but..here you go if you want them.

ade4.gif

ade5.gif

quality! top first post aswell! haha :)
Well played blue, heres the original for anyone to mess around with.

gun__1253101724_adebayor_slide.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.