Carling Cup Draw Sweep-Stake

angleseyblue said:
angleseyblue said:
crystal palace away

posted 8.37pm ;-)

Does that mean I can now claim to be ITK??? C'mon i took a gamble at a random outcome question and got it right!

Ive now got a better success rate than 95% of the other so called ITK's on here.

Yep only a 4% chance of being right!

Corky said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
How much do i win?

You win the honour of knowing you jinxed us as sent us to that awful Croydon place!

Tell me about it, last time i went when we won 2-1 (Think Anelka got both of them for us) it took over 7 hours on the coach. Traffic was terrible and ended up getting into the ground at 2.55pm

citizen said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
No chance mate, i posted before you so i'm the winner. I expect a free drink of everyone who took part in this at Blackburn on Saturday

Shit yea didnt see you abit up the page!

page 2 second post down 8.37pm.;-)

make mine a lager!!

West Ham vs Millwall will deffo be on Sky so i reckon the other game will either be ours or Doncaster vs Spurs

Failsworth_Blue said:
Haha fair play you are the winner, if we get beat now it's your fault!

thats ok,we wont get beat! trust me, im ITK!! lol
going for two out of two now!! had 4% chance earlier,got 66.6666666% chance of success now,this ITK lark is a piece of piss!!

I think Millwall is on the Monday, and we are on the Thursday or Tuesday.

Lanky at Lords on Wednesday, could do without a clash.

Anglesey wins a can of Spesh Brew off me outside the Fernherst around 2pm on Sat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.