carling cup final-nights accomodation

davet said:
booked a room for £20.00 sleeps 3 at the the Travelodge London Park Royal back in october
done it every cup final since 1981 bound to pay off eventually

so at 2 finals every season and 29 seasons gone since 81 your hotel room now stands you at £1160

I'd suggest such talk of what we will be doing for the Carling Cup Final waits until Wednesday night/Thursday morning because there is a very good chance some could end up with massive amounts of egg on faces.

davet said:
booked a room for £20.00 sleeps 3 at the the Travelodge London Park Royal back in october

optimistic hope it pays off this time

Yep, booked 2 family rooms at Kings Cross Travelodge. Each room sleeps 3 and it works out at £35 each

The booking can be cancelled until 1pm on the day of arrival at no charge so I won't lose out whatever happens

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
There must be a million hotel rooms in London. Don't worry about getting a somewhere to stay.

It is, after all, one of the most visited cities in the world.

I think you ought to wait until Thursday morning before making any plans though.

or 10pm wed night:)

davet said:

So you've paid about 500 quid for your room over 29 years.....lol bargain!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.