carling cup tickets for wba £20

it takes the mick that at such a decent price, I don't think i'll be able to afford this one :/ But got to think about the home europa matches to pay for :/

If only rail travel wasn't such an issue....last train from The Hawthorns to Southampton for me is 21:27pm??? Even tried the same from Birmingham New Street and it doesn't help me at all. Poor show for public transport!

Ticket For Schalke said:
we'll be lucky to sell 1,500. i dont think the osc should get any, due to our loyal fans who will be going.

Even the OSC won't have to blag this one. You can tell the branch secretary to forget about any backhanders for this tie. ;-)

jrb said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
we'll be lucky to sell 1,500. i dont think the osc should get any, due to our loyal fans who will be going.

Even the OSC won't have to blag this one. You can tell the branch secretary to forget about any backhanders for this tie. ;-)

nah think we're gonna let the people who cant get the tickets for the bigger games get these, im expecting a lot of sales.

the same old faces will be at this and then in a month when people want a ticket for the blackpool game and can't get one the loyalty points system won't be fair again!!!

Well I got my ticket yesterday as I had the requisite number of points. Looking forward to seeing who Mancini might bring out for that match. Will we go down the same route as certain 'noisy neighbours' in having a different team for the Carling Cup............ except when they played us!!!

But bring 'em on. I am getting fed up of this stop start season. As I was driving to COMS yesterday I was wondering if I would remember how to get there it seems so long since we played at home!! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.