Carling cup....Who do you want?....

Head says Palace at home, heart says rags at home.

They'll be crapping themselves and praying it's not us when the draw comes around. Had it been a 1-0, 2-1 they'd have been fired up and seeking revenge, as it is they're still shell shocked and will be shaking like a shitting dog at the very thought of seeing those City shirts again.

40,000 Blues behind the team as well - bring it on!!

Not bothered who we get from the "hot ball" footballing gods. Head says a home draw is the priority preferably against Palace or Cardiff (neither of who will play a weakened side or rollover for sure).

Watch UTD get Palace at home and us draw Chelsea or Arsenal away. I actually think Liverpool away would be the worst option as they will defo field a very strong side with few changes from their Prem outfit. Although they did use a couple of academy lads last night.

Although I don't fear going to Anfield, Stamford Bridge or the Emirates they will be a sterner test for our second string and be interesting to see if BM maintains the current set up (like Wenger sticks to) or we go for a stronger side with a greater determination to win the tie.

This QF is the crunch tie as I fancy us strongly in any two legged affair in the semis.

Kinkys Left Foot said:
Not bothered who we get from the "hot ball" footballing gods. Head says a home draw is the priority preferably against Palace or Cardiff (neither of who will play a weakened side or rollover for sure).

Watch UTD get Palace at home and us draw Chelsea or Arsenal away. I actually think Liverpool away would be the worst option as they will defo field a very strong side with few changes from their Prem outfit. Although they did use a couple of academy lads last night.

Although I don't fear going to Anfield, Stamford Bridge or the Emirates they will be a sterner test for our second string and be interesting to see if BM maintains the current set up (like Wenger sticks to) or we go for a stronger side with a greater determination to win the tie.

This QF is the crunch tie as I fancy us strongly in any two legged affair in the semis.

I think Bobby Manc will select a side dependent on the opponents. If it's Cardiff or Palace it will be similar to last night. If it's the Rags or Chelsea it will be full strength. I get the feeling that he's looking to sweep the board this season.

Personally I'd like any of Cardiff, Palace or Blackburn at home, for the same reason as your final sentence.

The I'd like the Rags in the SF so we can hammer them again, twice. Just to rub it in even further.

black mamba said:
I'm sick of seein' the rags , so anyone else will do for me ...... and with a bit of luck some other team will knock them out!

100% this. I am sick of the sight of them to be honest. Twice per season is more than enough.

-- Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:47 pm --

barney* said:
United away

That's either a wind up, or really stupid.

I mean, right now we are on top of the world with confidence riding high. It couldn't be riding any higher. We would have nothing to gain from beating the rags at the swamp again.

But if we lost, much of our confidence and momentum would be dented. Not to mention the boost it would give them.

We just don't need to risk it and we should not be hoping it happens. We have played them at their place and dicked them. They cannot come back from that if we don't play them again at the swamp until next season.

Anyone at home but preferably palace or cardiff or b/burn

I think draw will b

Chelsea v B/burn
Scum v Palace
Ars v Us
Cardiff v bin dippers

Hope

Us v palace
Cardiff v Arse
B/burn v Bin dippers
Chels v Scum

doesn't really matter does it? agree with the fact that the dippers are up for this cup and will play a full strength side so anyone apart from them... arsenal at home maybe!

Cardiff/Palace at home or Chelsea/filth away. Not that it really matters as statistically we'll score another 4, and they definitely wont.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.