Carlitos Tevez

Did anyone listen to the Kia Joorabchian interview on the radio today. He said that Tevez and his wife/kids are living in Manchester now, and hopefully they can settle for the next 4 or 5 months.

You mean until the January transfer window?

I don`t care what he say or do off the field, what matter is what can he do on the field.

Take a deep breath and enjoy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3qPcxJ1k4Y[/youtube]

It's in Mancinif and City's interest to play him regularly if you think it through logically. At the minute we value him at close to £40-50 million, put him on the bench to rot for 5 months and decide to sell him in January, we would be lucky to get half that, it makes sense to keep playing him, having him scoring lots of goals, and keep his value high in case we do decide to cash in, although from my point of view I would keep him here!

It's great to hear he's happy again, he's even saying that he may stay long term in this article:

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/951728/kia-joorabchian:-carlos-tevez'may-settle-down-at-manchester-city?cc=5901" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... ty?cc=5901</a>

Of course by Sunday he'll be saying he wants out again so who really gives a shit about him or his scumbag agent?

Under the thumb...lol

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/What-the-papers-say/2011/September/Tevez-asks-the-family" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/What-the-pap ... the-family</a>

Amid all the excitement - Edin Dzeko's Sunday spectacular, Owen Hargreaves' surprise signing - one City star has been keeping a low profile while sorting out his immediate future.

Low profile? Carlos Tevez? Well, not for long at any rate. But last season's joint leading Premier League scorer, who asked for a move, is coming to terms with his situation according to reports.

Or, as Stuart Brennan puts it on the back page of the Manchester Evening News: "Carlos Tevez could stay to help City's push for glory in the next few years - if his missus says it's all right!"

Stu and others are reacting to news that Tevez's family are back. The National says he "has been joined in England by his wife and could settle down at the club if his family situation improves, according to his advisor.

"Tevez said in July he wanted to leave City for a country where he could be reunited with his wife, Vanesa, and two daughters, who all moved back to Argentina after struggling to adapt to the British climate and culture.

"However, with no club able to meet both City's asking price for Tevez and his wage demands, he is still at the Etihad Stadium and his advisor, Kia Joorabchian, said yesterday the player has managed to convince Vanessa to return to Manchester."

The MEN man quotes Carlito's agent on a proposed deal, a swap with Inter Milan for Wesley Sneijder, that fell through after Samir Nasri signed. Wonder who would have brokered that one?

Anyway, Stu has sussed that Sergio Aguero's arrival could be key, given that his wife Giannina and Vanessa are chums, but warns that Brazil outfit Corinthians will be back with a bid in January.

Mind you, as The National points out: "Tevez faces a battle to get back in City's first team, though, with Edin Dzeko scoring six goals in his first three league matches." Quite.

Elsewhere, Liverpool are chuffed to little mintballs to get Craig Bellamy back - he's a striker, he's good at golf - and everyone latches on to Owen Hargreaves' exclusive chat here.

It's fun to see what they pick out of the mix though. The Times of Malta likes "Hargreaves seeks match fitness", while soccerway.com's headline has him "owning up to frustrations."

Yahoo's "Hargreaves denies being made of glass!" picks up on his throwaway line and is a joke. We think.

Holland said:
Lucky we are the only ones on this forum who knows that Carlos Tevez is a top world player.
Lucky we are the only ones on this forum who knows, that he said: that he is unhappy here and that the milionairs are fighting over him.
Lucky we are the only ones on this forum who knows that our good coach said: nobody wants Tevez we can't sell hem.
Lucky we are the only ones on this forum that knows: that Tevez will stay till Januari.
Lucky we are the only ones on this forum who knows: that even after Januari there will be NO transfer for Tevez.
We have the one and only world player of football in our team, and lucky we are the only ones on this forum who can see that!!!

Nonsence.
The following are also world class;
NDJ, SILVA, YAYA, DZEKO, AGUERO. All of whom would get into any international team.

Couldn't agree more, its not all about him this season we have a world class squad so he can no longer just walk into the team, let's see if he can be arsed fighting for it ...

Tevez City said:
I don`t care what he say or do off the field, what matter is what can he do on the field.

Take a deep breath and enjoy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3qPcxJ1k4Y[/youtube]

Bit of a silly comment mate considering what he did on the field tonight.

The Ox said:
Not a single thread on him tonight, if I was him I would look for a new Agent, as he has committed professional suicide with his transfer request. It's going to be a long 5 months sat on the bench and reduced to a bit part player in a City with only 2 restaurants and shite weather. A real shame as he is a fantastic player - but you reap what you sow !!
Tomorrow nights Lotto numbers are 4, 7, 19, 22, 38 & 46
It was a personal opinion that I stated at the time and I got slated for it, this was never about the football it was about the man and I feel slightly vindicated that it has come to pass as predicted. I'm as gutted as all of you because he is a fantastic player, but Tevez was always going to come off 2nd best in this one.

-- Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:15 am --

Shameless bump 10 weeks on from the 1st September. Any Tevez lovers still here ?<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:19 am --<br /><br />Shameless bump 10 weeks on from 1st September.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.