Carlos Kameni

eddyiskool

i'd chose joe hart over any keeper we could sign, think the lad is top quality maybe a bit inexperienced but that will come in time and will be one of the best, but hughes seems to want to strengthen his options and if we were going to sign a new goal keeper then id love to see this Carlos Kameni at city, has put in some class performances for espanyol and many see as a big one for the future.

eddyiskool said:
i'd chose joe hart over any keeper we could sign, think the lad is top quality maybe a bit inexperienced but that will come in time and will be one of the best, but hughes seems to want to strengthen his options and if we were going to sign a new goal keeper then id love to see this Carlos Kameni at city, has put in some class performances for espanyol and many see as a big one for the future.

no thanks...

Looks to be on his way out of the club after squaring up to a fan during training - fans want him out

very good keeper but Given is still my preferred choice

eddyiskool said:

The word from Balague is that Villarreal are after him, because their keeper Diego Lopez is coming to City. Also Capello rates Lopez above Casillas and Reina according to Graham Hunter.

why would we want another young talented goalkeeper who is lacking experience? Surely what we need is a talented old head with experience to pass his wisdom down to Joe.

Sheikh Django said:
why would we want another young talented goalkeeper who is lacking experience? Surely what we need is a talented old head with experience to pass his wisdom down to Joe.

He is 27

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.