Carlos Tevez and my Sons nose at Blackburn Game!

The dubious goals panel have decided Tevez shot was not on target therefore they have awarded the hit to the guy in the north stand that headed it on. OWN UP, WHO WAS IT!

Glad he's okay, could feel it from 211.. ouchy...

Tom read each and every message in the thread and smiled from ear to ear....to finish this, over to Tom:

"Thanks for all your support .... Bluemoon.....you saw me standing alone....but with a BLUE nose..."
Tom

Didsbury Dave said:
A little tip mate:

Send that to the club mate and you might well get a meeting and/or shirt from the diminutive Argie fox himself.

(or you could go and see a solicitor and sue City for every penny of their new wealth)

As an ex-insurance claims guy, don't get me started on the "no win, no fee" bollocks.

Stick with the first option Tom.

ZanteWeatherman said:
Didsbury Dave said:
A little tip mate:

Send that to the club mate and you might well get a meeting and/or shirt from the diminutive Argie fox himself.

(or you could go and see a solicitor and sue City for every penny of their new wealth)

As an ex-insurance claims guy, don't get me started on the "no win, no fee" bollocks.

Stick with the first option Tom.

Ha ha ha ha. I'd never allow a claim against my beloved City, so it would never happen. It's all part of the game. He's so impressed with all the people on here posting about it, he's well made up, I think he feels even more part of the blue family now. He's the only blue in his school, the rest are all rags ( oh and a few Bolton fans as well of course ), so loves match days and having a read in the forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.