Carlos Tevez Interview Translated

The Future's Blue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
would make sense except he handed in ANOTHER transfer request in the summer despite him saying he wouldn't move to Italy or Spain.

so then what is the reason hey Carlos?
When was it reported that he handed in ANOTHER transfer request? I didn't see that one.

well, maybe not officially, but he still wants to leave.

so why would he if the matters were resolved in january and we did achieve what the board said we would?

Feed the Elk said:
citijin said:
looks interesting but too long to read. but thanks anyway

how sad

Depends if it's just him whinging about not seeing his kids enough etc etc. It's fucking tiresome and I wish he'd either shut the fuck up and knuckle down or fuck off.
A lot of Blues have had their fill of Tevez and are sick of hearing him whine over and over again.
Unless someone tells me he's saying something new then I won't waste my time with it either.

this is why no European club is willingly wanting to buy him, because he just wants to go back to Argentina or just South America.

Easybeatz said:
this is why no European club is willingly wanting to buy him, because he just wants to go back to Argentina or just South America.
exactly why would a club fork out 40-50 mill on a player that doesn't really want to be there will want to move in a couple of yrs and to a team that doesn't have a pot to piss in.

stony said:
Feed the Elk said:
citijin said:
looks interesting but too long to read. but thanks anyway

how sad

Depends if it's just him whinging about not seeing his kids enough etc etc. It's fucking tiresome and I wish he'd either shut the fuck up and knuckle down or fuck off.
A lot of Blues have had their fill of Tevez and are sick of hearing him whine over and over again.
Unless someone tells me he's saying something new then I won't waste my time with it either.

said that his transfer request in january was down to the club not progressing in the way he thought he was promised they would at the end of his first season and by january, and that the only way he felt he could make the board take him seriously was to step aside and hand in the request.

So this is where the 2 restaurant, no Manchester Vacation and retirement comments come from? It's flippin harmless. The English media have managed to get us into a frenzy about nothing.... again.

I lived in Manchester for only 1 season and to be fair other than going to City games and the pub there's not much to do and it does rain a lot. I had to move home to cork because my (now) wife thought it was too "grey". I loved Manchester because I love City. She loved home more because she is normal.

I think you'd struggle to find many people willing to vacation in Manchester if you exclude quick trips for matches, stags/hens or maybe at a push shopping. It's no disrespect to Manchester or anywhere in northern England.

And Tevez wants to retire at 28. I did too up until the stock crash in 2001. I'd be living off interest now if a butterfly hadn't bloddy flapped it's wings somewhere in the late nineties. If Tevez can afford to retire and he can then good luck to him. So he'd go on a free in a few years or on the cheap soon but as far as worshipping his contract I get no sense that he's doing much wrong.

Hope he stays beyond Wednesday and then that CityTV go on a charm offensive with him. If this interview is the worst of his comments our fans need to know.

Here's something that I don't understand. Why doesn't the club hire an event planner who can set up NUMEROUS fun activities fior his family/friends to do when they come to visit. He's a €45 million investment, and a major concern of his could be solved for €1000 or less. If he's sincere about the problem, then he'd be very appreciative of the club's help.

This is my first post by the way. It's just my third season watching the EPL (and rooting for Man City), and I love it. I live in California and I get so jealous on the day of the match because you guys get to see it in person....and now with everyone making CL travel plans....grrr!! Haha! Anyway, it's good to be here and GO CITY!

why can't his bird and kids hang out with Aguero's bird and kids? Even Zaba is married and so too Silva I think?? At least I read Silva has family over. Just seems like he wouldn't really be happy anyway and is just a sad bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.