Carlos Tevez proper interview in English

goatfood said:
His whole attitude has changed since he came back, it is little things but they show so much more.

I went to his comeback in the reserves at Hyde, and he gave his shirt to a fan as he went off at half time. I said when he did that, it was the first time I had seen him acknowledge the the fans in that way, and it looked like he was making efforts to build bridges.

He was the in a CITC video at a school towards the end of last year, he didn't do that so of thing before Munich, and again in pre-season went with Panti to an orphanage.

An interview in English is a further a sign of the efforts he is making.

His work rate today was amazing, tracking back in 90+ mins to help out Zabba.

I wanted him out of the club as much as anyone after Munich, but today when he was last off the pitch with Zabba I wanted us to chant his name. I feel it is time to forgive an forget

Good post.

Great job Carlos...but the massive credit goes to the hard working people from city working behind the scene to bring this new Carlos to the world.
Hat off to Carlos again for his dedication to build the bridge again.
We are all human after all.
Top class

In the Abu Dhabi interview, the guy asked him are you afraid from the Liverpool fans ? and he said " Why ? are they going to come to the pitch to play against us ?, its 11 vs 11 at the end and the noise they are going to make will excite us more to win"

I think a lot of people on here have got short memories, I am all for forgive and forget but you are all getting excited because he has started doing things that everybody else has been doing all along. Speaking English, respecting the fans, being positive about our club and actually being there are things that Zaba, Vinny, Nige, Sergio and many others see as part of their very well paid job.

I hope Carlos carries on like this for many a year but it will be a couple more before i trust him 100% and put him in the same bracket as the others mentioned.

im still peed off with him after last seasons antics but i must say whenever he plays he always gives 100% and this seassn he looks fitter than he ever been since being over in england and he seems happy hope everything continues this way

Tevez City said:
allygee said:
Good to see you respecting the fans at last Carlos - keep it up mate!

So giving 100% every game is not considered as respecting the fans, but speaking a foreign Language is !!!

It's both for me. Zabaleta arrived speaking little if any English and took lessons regularly so he could fit in with his team mates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.