Carlos Tevez V John Terry

Stillsy

i can see tevez going ballistic at him. squaring up to him etc getting in his grill....

i get the feeling tevez was brought up were you rely on family to get you through life and they are everything and you stay faithful to them no matter what.

and terry is a stuck up mummys boy from down south who thinks hes some hard man but cheats on his missus i tell you what the tosser wouldnt last 5 minutes were tevez grew up.

tevez is a warrior and a fighter and now captain i think he feels the need to protect his players and i can see him doing the talking with his feet and also getting in the pricks grill!

terry is having 90+ minutes of abuse from me!

lets make sure he has a nightmare the wankstain

Stillsy said:
i can see tevez going ballistic at him. squaring up to him etc getting in his grill....

i get the feeling tevez was brought up were you rely on family to get you through life and they are everything and you stay faithful to them no matter what.
and terry is a stuck up mummys boy from down south who thinks hes some hard man but cheats on his missus i tell you what the tosser wouldnt last 5 minutes were tevez grew up.

tevez is a warrior and a fighter and now captain i think he feels the need to protect his players and i can see him doing the talking with his feet and also getting in the pricks grill!

Or they try to frame you for armed robbery...

not meaning to sound pessimistc, but im sure jt has can deal with carlos's physical threat.
however football wise, tevez will run him and alex into the ground, theres no pace in either of them 2's legs!!!

Stillsy said:

if you think that terry is "stuck up" then youve obviously never been to dagenham(where he's from)

regardless of the bridge stuff from last season carlos doesnt like terry anyway. goes back to when playing for the rags. the alleged spit fropm terry in the champions league final for instance.
almost every time they play each other there is likely to be a flashpoint.
in our 2-1 home win last season terry tried to do tevez and ended up getting injured himself and taken off.

scum of the earth terry basically.

91b890f183f77e77_Tevez.xxlarge.jpg

"Come on d*ckhead, I'll take you all on!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.