Carlos Tevez

marca_uk

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/299619/CARLOS-TEVEZ-EXCLUSIVE-Im-not-wanted-at-United-but-Ill-stay-in-England.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/2 ... gland.html</a>

Would we want him?? I wouldn't mind, he isn't a full scum seeing as he is only on loan!!

I would love to see him at city, it would piss off those rags so much , so it will be defo worth it.

This is also on Sky Sports.

Tevez bids farewell to Utd
Argentine forward open to move to one of Red Devils' rivals

By James Dall Last updated: 10th May 2009

Carlos Tevez has admitted he expects to leave Manchester United in the summer and would have no qualms about joining one of the Red Devils' rivals.

The Argentine forward recently strongly hinted that he will depart Old Trafford at the end of the season as he reaches the end of a two-year loan deal in the North West.

Tevez, who has made 16 Premier League starts this campaign, has grown frustrated at his inconsistent role in Sir Alex Ferguson's side and claims the club have made little effort to extend his stay.

He said: "I am very sad about this but I guess what I'm saying is goodbye.
Depart

"I don't think I will be a Manchester United player next season. I have done everything I possibly can but they have never made me an offer or given me a contract so I have to leave.

"I think I will be at another club next season.

"I have not been treated as a member of the family. I do not feel wanted. I feel bad over my situation, I do, but it's very, very difficult to stay any longer.

"The fans treat me like family but United have not signed me so they do not respect me as a footballer."

He continued: "Things have changed dramatically this season. I was dropped - yet I didn't perform badly. Sir Alex never gave me an explanation but I never asked him for one because it is not in my character.

"I accepted it but maybe Sir Alex didn't feel the same way about me. Maybe he didn't have confidence in me any more."

Former West Ham attacker Tevez, who is a crowd favourite among the United faithful, stressed he was settled in England and would consider joining another Premier League club.

Spain

He said: "It's not true my family are unhappy in England. It's not true I want to leave England for Spain. My four-year-old daughter Florencia is learning English and my wife is very happy living in England.

"We want to stay. I want to play in England because it is the best league in the world and it suits my style.

"Any club I join, whether it be Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, Liverpool or Everton, will be a rival of Manchester United.

"I would like to thank the United fans for their support. They will always have a special place in my heart.

"If I was a United fan I wouldn't want to see their player in any other shirt but I think they will accept I've done everything I can."

If they have had an offer of £45m for him I'd walk away, he's a good player but there are <10 players in the world worth more than that sort of cash and Tevez isn't one of them.

If he came to us he'd probably be competing for the Superman/Elano/SWP position as he isn't an out-and-out striker or a target man of any sort.

I think we'd end up with him bitching about not getting in the 1st team all the time for us especially if we spend big on other players this summer as we're expecting. If we do get an Eto'o, Villa, Van der Vaart, Robben (just throwing names in the ring) our front 4 are starting to look congested.

SWP......Ireland.....Robinho
...........Striker...............

Who gets dropped from this line-up to make way for Tevez? Especially as we have Elano as a sub role in there and Petrov to stand-in for Robbie and move Robbie central.

Saying all that, I'd still have him like a shot but I think his value is around the £20m mark at most and that's probably one of the reasons Baconface isn't taking up the £30m option on him. He's not set the world alight playing in a good scum team or been able to make a starting position his own.

bluemoondays said:
If they have had an offer of £45m for him I'd walk away, he's a good player but there are <10 players in the world worth more than that sort of cash and Tevez isn't one of them.

If he came to us he'd probably be competing for the Superman/Elano/SWP position as he isn't an out-and-out striker or a target man of any sort.

I think we'd end up with him bitching about not getting in the 1st team all the time for us especially if we spend big on other players this summer as we're expecting. If we do get an Eto'o, Villa, Van der Vaart, Robben (just throwing names in the ring) our front 4 are starting to look congested.

SWP......Ireland.....Robinho
...........Striker...............

Who gets dropped from this line-up to make way for Tevez? Especially as we have Elano as a sub role in there and Petrov to stand-in for Robbie and move Robbie central.

Saying all that, I'd still have him like a shot but I think his value is around the £20m mark at most and that's probably one of the reasons Baconface isn't taking up the £30m option on him. He's not set the world alight playing in a good scum team or been able to make a starting position his own.

completely spot on

looks encouraging - says he realises that he will have to jooin one of united's rivals, mentions city specifically, says he and his family are happy in England, I'd say we're in with a shot.

by the way his people are lying about having a £40 million+ offer, blatantly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.