Carlos Tevez

SmellTheGlove said:
"Carlos, babe, red is soooooooo not your colour, sweetie...the powder blue is just doin' it for me, dahling..."

Gok Wan, August 2009
l_281e071d839439d39e99fdc81246f3ef.jpg

If he stays fit and well i am convinced this guy will become the new fans favourite,and win fans player of the year next year.Under that other team in the last 2 years he never got a run of games together...started 1 game,then was on the subs bench the next.-3 seasons ago at West Ham when only 22 he started playing in the Premier League.Initially he took his time getting used to English football,and the pace and the physical nature of it.Once he had got use to it he was unstoppable.
Although i was born in Manchester,i was living in East London at the time.I would have to say that i do not believe i have ever seen 1 player have such an influence over a team,as Tevez did with West Ham over a 7-9 game end of season period.He not only pretty much won the "man of the match" every game,but he singlehandedly kept West Ham in the Premiership with some outstanding performances and goals.(as i am sure every Shef utd fan would testify)
At City,if he stays fit,he will definately get a consistant run of games where he starts......and that will only be to Citys benefit.His natural ability combined with his already well reported work rate could be a potent ingredient over the next 9 months.I can't wait until Saturday when it all begins.I see 25/1 for Tevez for next seasons top goal scorer in the EPL.Maybe worth a fiver or so as an outside bet?.....or maybe my optimism is running away with me?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.