Carlos Tevez

Milan, first contacts for Tevez and Rolando

Source: gianlucadimarzio.com

The phone is warm as the sun of Forte dei Marmi. Galliani in touch with Raiola and Leonardo waiting for their agreement to formalize the sale of Ibra then also to PSG. And from the attack of the substitutes. In Versilia, there is also Joseph Rice and Davide Lippi, two officers directly involved in the current work. Rice maintains links with Kia Joorabchian, Tevez's manager, expected to Milan the next day, but maybe not tomorrow (when they should land the prosecutors Dzeko). With the City contacts are already broken, your first choice is Carlitos. On defense, the pole is the Portuguese Rolando: the operation is followed by Davide Lippi, who has a mandate signed by his agent Portuguese. Yesterday Lippi Jr. and Galliani were seen to lunch at Forte, he reasoned on figures and numbers related to the Porto defender. Hot name, just like the telephone Galliani.

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtuttomercato%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dkl%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26prmd%3Dimvnsa&sa=X&ei=uRUDUPa_I-me0QX-1p3CBw&ved=0CFgQ7gEwAA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... CFgQ7gEwAA</a>

pudge said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
shadan1 said:
Guys you've got to be messing around.
I think you're the one messing around!
I remember Edin having a little strop in Munich, but not Tevez?
I remember saying that I hoped Edin never played for us again after that. Disrespectful, that's what it was.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
pudge said:
I remember saying that I hoped Edin never played for us again after that. Disrespectful, that's what it was.
If Dzeko never played for us again, Manure would have had a 20th title.

pudge said:
Indeed, I can't imagine a person of Tevez's stature would even contemplate such a thing?

pudge said:
It was good to see Mancini made Edin get his haircut after that game, he had to be seen to be doing something.

shadan1 said:
pudge said:
If Dzeko never played for us again, Manure would have had a 20th title.
Yeah but he disrespected the club and the fans that night. Say what you will about Tevez but he'd never do something like that.

pudge said:
shadan1 said:
Guys you've got to be messing around.

Thats it Dzecho having his strop, silly f*cker, how could anyone mix them to up there about a foot in height for starters.

Mike D said:
pudge said:

Thats it Dzecho having his strop, silly f*cker, how could anyone mix them to up there about a foot in height for starters.
And Tevez can't speak Spanish.

Mike D said:
pudge said:

And Tevez can't speak Spanish.

No not a word.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.