Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
ninjamonkey said:
Just a follow up to the absurd £17 million per year in wages quote.

Remember this?

Tevez-payslip.jpg

Actually wish i had Twitter now just to ram it down his cocky little throat.

Footballers are lucky bastards...

Millennium said:
Can you please rank the best 3 performance for Tevez for Man City?

He is alwaus up to it and shining in every game, whether its a friendly or a cup final.

Millennium said:

Feb 27, 2010 - Chelsea away, 2 goals. 4-2 win, a match I'll always remember.

Jan 19, 2010 - brace against rags in leg 1.

May 17, 2011 - hat trick against Stoke few days after the final. Stoke were a deflated side but fantastic performance. Similar to Wolves and WBA that year, I'll put them all in the same category as they weren't against top tier sides.

14 April, 2012 away to Norwich, hat trick which helped boost our GD that decided the title.

My favorurite goal of his is one of his most underrated, it was the goal in the 2nd leg of the Carling Cup final. We hadn't quite "made it" yet but the rags took the lead and we answered back, Tevez had an amazing flick that really defied the laws of physics to score. We were back on top of the tie (or at least headed to extra time) until that late punch in the gut winner.

Andouble said:
Millennium said:

Feb 27, 2010 - Chelsea away, 2 goals. 4-2 win, a match I'll always remember.

Jan 19, 2010 - brace against rags in leg 1.

May 17, 2011 - hat trick against Stoke few days after the final. Stoke were a deflated side but fantastic performance. Similar to Wolves and WBA that year, I'll put them all in the same category as they weren't against top tier sides.

14 April, 2012 away to Norwich, hat trick which helped boost our GD that decided the title.

My favorurite goal of his is one of his most underrated, it was the goal in the 2nd leg of the Carling Cup final. We hadn't quite "made it" yet but the rags took the lead and we answered back, Tevez had an amazing flick that really defied the laws of physics to score. We were back on top of the tie (or at least headed to extra time) until that late punch in the gut winner.

His performances against Chelsea have been outstanding in a city shirt, the game where he scored the goal running at Cole (finished 1 0 ? ) he was unplayable aswell as the 2 1 at eastlands, and the 4 2 at their place.

But last season he was poor. Right time to let him go

But he must be replaced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.