Carlos Tevez's First Half Performance......

It was so classy. He is on a different level to anything i've ever seen at City before. Best player in the Premier League for me. Complete package.

Played well.
But for me He was tracking back a little to far at times and when he got the ball their was no one up front (where he should of been) to pass to.
Seemed like Him and Barry had swaped positions some times.

DaveH said:
Played well.
But for me He was tracking back a little to far at times and when he got the ball their was no one up front (where he should of been) to pass to.

To be fair though, rightly or wrongly, he ripped up the tactics and just did what he wanted first half.

I've never seen anything like it.

m27 said:
DaveH said:
Played well.

To be fair though, rightly or wrongly, he ripped up the tactics and just did what he wanted first half.

I've never seen anything like it.

he had to though was put in a position that aint his strongest but his game for the full 90 mins shows what a player we have!

DaveH said:
Played well.
He wasn't tracking back too far. Mancini played him on the left. He was doing his job, protecting the full back just as Milner would have done.

Good OP, was only saying at half time that I still have to pinch myself to check I'm not dreaming that we have King Carlos up front for the mighty blues.

The guy is a fucking legend, awesome player that WILL get better when we get our injured players back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.