Carragher

Can we just delete threads like this, and ban the clown that was the original poster.

Fucking idiotic made up shit like this is the reason this board has gone down the shitter.

I wouldnt normally post on shit threads like this, but something needs to be done to stop this forum becoming a joke.

GDB said:
I don't have Mancini's list unfortuantley but I know the only two players we've started talking to and dealing with are Cordoba and Viera. Certainly no big cash has been banded about anywhere, yet.
Wow no one on here had seen that coming. It's not like this is exactly what most of the papers and SSN have been saying for days. I wish I had a source like you do..... oh wait.

Prophet of Doom said:
Can we just delete threads like this, and ban the clown that was the original poster.

Fucking idiotic made up shit like this is the reason this board has gone down the shitter.

I wouldnt normally post on shit threads like this, but something needs to be done to stop this forum becoming a joke.

Good username :-)

this is bollox sorry city will be linked with tossers a couple of seasons past their best looking for a nice 3 year deal when there own clubs are offering 1 or 2 we need to get used to it agents are the boil on the arse of footy I am afraid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.