Carson O.G?

He back heeled it, Carson tipped it onto the post and it went in. Simple.

I don't remember coming back out and hitting him on the head or anything. Even if it did i remember Shrek getting a goal credited to him at euro 04 against croatia where he hit the post, it came out and hit the keeper on the nogin and went in

double standards

Ryan Wilson was credited with his first goal and he never even touched the ball.

I didn't think it hit Carson either after hitting the post, it just trickled over the line.

Geovannis goal against the rags took a deflection. Robinhos free kick against Chelsea took a deflection. Why isnt the lad being given his goal?

What about the Carling Cup match between the Rags and Blackburn, where Tevez got credited for a goal that got nowhere near his head?

blue jim said:
Geovannis goal against the rags took a deflection. Robinhos free kick against Chelsea took a deflection. Why isnt the lad being given his goal?
Geovanni's goal and Robinho's freekick were all going on target before they were deflected, so they are credited with the goal. Caicedo's backheal was going wide before it deflected off a defenders leg and Carson palmed it onto the post and in. I'm not 100% convinced it hit Carson's head but it certainly hit his hand, as the original shot wasn't on target then whoever hits the ball last, even if it's the keeper trying to make a stop, they are credited with the own goal. If the shot had hit a West Brom defender, then hit another West Brom defender, before going in then the second defender would have been credited with the own goal. In this instance it hit one West Brom defender, then hit the keeper before going in, hence Carson's own goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.