Cartmel races Sat

Mikeegrini

Team supported
City win UEFA lose, oh City....
I'm off to the races tomorrow and wondered if any of our resident tipsters could do me a favour by giving me the names of a few winners?

Equally if anyone's going along, drop me a line if you fancy a Pimms or six?

Cheers in advance,

Enjoy the bank hols one and all.

We have been to this meeting a few times and always had a good time, the only thing is it used to be a nightmare to get to through the country lanes.

Have a good time

1 escudero
2 oumeyade
3 french ties
4 midnight diamond
5 tarkari
6 jaya bella
7 woody valentine

just my tips back at your own risk lol

Cheers Alf hope to get some winners and tbh your tips can't be worse than my picks haha.I really like the course, it's tiny but good fun and the villagevis good for beer. I think It's possible to do the train to Grange and then a bus on race days??

Top top re sticky toffee pud.

Great day out, this is the first year we have missed in the last 9. we use to go camping with the kids, 24 of us last year, it was bloody freezing. Good times but my camping days are over.

How did you get on and did I get any winners ?

Just back from my hols today and found out I had 4 winners in the scoop 6 comp by Leighton and a nice £700+ return on my bets, holiday paid for, nice.

bluealf said:
How did you get on and did I get any winners ?

Just back from my hols today and found out I had 4 winners in the scoop 6 comp by Leighton and a nice £700+ return on my bets, holiday paid for, nice.

Hi Alf,
had a great day out, steaming, (though I quit before the last race, the black clouds came out and it started to bucket down and for the first time this year they made it into a night meeting) but no winners unfortunately. I went for a mix of some of yours and a few pin in the paper 'choices' of my own. Also two of your choices were non-runners.

Thanks again anyhow.

Congrats on the win, do you get many like that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.