Cartoon HD gone!

I've just found out that if. You change the date on your device to before may 30 and restart the app everything works fine

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
When I click watch on showbox nothing happens, anyone had this problem before?
Think I've read somewhere its down to your WiFi provider if you get it or not .apparently it won't run on talk talk ?

There's a new one on the AppStore called 'romance studio'. Looks like it's going to be romantic films but when you open it it's all the latest movies. Get it before it's gone!!

CityWest said:
There's a new one on the AppStore called 'romance studio'. Looks like it's going to be romantic films but when you open it it's all the latest movies. Get it before it's gone!!

Will that show on Android as well?

CityWest said:

Cheers, films are watched in 15 minute episodes, apart from that it's pretty good.

mancity dan said:
CityWest said:

Will that show on Android as well?

Can't find it on the apple app store.

Yeah romance studio is alright just need more and up to date tv shows on there but for free it pretty good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.