Cartoons that get forgotten

conormcfc said:
Dissapointed that no-one's mentioned Ed, Edd and Eddy. Classic. Hong Kong Phooey, Tom and Jerry and Wacky races were my favourite ones.

Oh and Lee, the fecking powerpuff girls? Have a word with yourself lad...
i used to watch it when i was about 5! blame my mum not me.. :(

The Banana Splits also had another toon they used to show called Micro Adventure or something like that, when a family would get in their convertible, park under a laser lamp and get shrunk down to a tiny size before driving around the back garden having battles with ants and bees. Why they did this I have no idea.
On another subject, why was it always pitch dark outside when Ivor The Engine was on? Did they only show it in winter?
The Loony Tunes and Hanah Barbera stuff was peerless. Did anyone else side with Wile E Coyote and hope that one day he caught that bloody Road Runner?

Currently locked in a fight to learn Yakko Warner's 'Nations of the World' song. My brain just won't do it.

I know it's outdated, but it's one of my childhood ambitions.

A lot of Hanna-Barbera cartoons are now long forgotten too (beyond the obvious); though a new animated Yogi Bear film is coming out soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.