Carvalho and Deco Off to Inter Milan

NZBlumer

Pity about Carvalho - I would put in a bid and give a juicy contract.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11854_5381455,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 55,00.html</a>

Re: Carvalho and Deco Ooff to Inter Milan

I never liked Carvalho as a person whatsoever, cheating greasy beggar he came across as. I would prefer to see somebody like Ned who has all the potential to be just as good be playing regularly at CB.

rolls eyes, and sigh!

Have you gone and talked to Carvalho...did he not come for dinner you planned? ;)
Just jokin mate, carvalho is a class CB!! I would fly over from NEW ZEALAND catch the train from London to Manchester, stop off at Dunne house. Pick him up help with the packing and drive him, his kids and his wife to Sunderland!

And then catch the next flight back to GODS OWN!

I think we should keep Dunne as back up as he has been such a loyal player and can still do the business. He was our 'Carragher' for years. He proves for ROI that he is still a top notch CB but we do need more of a footballer there if you now what Imean, drop Komps to CB and give him captaincy and have Ned alongside him.

haha are you messin? these 2 are the biggest flops i have ever seen

( well berbaflop is the king of flops)

lee-mcfc said:

( well berbaflop is the king of flops)

you know the "carvalho" is chelsea's centre back ?

NZBlumer said:
rolls eyes, and sigh!

Have you gone and talked to Carvalho...did he not come for dinner you planned? ;)
Just jokin mate, carvalho is a class CB!! I would fly over from NEW ZEALAND catch the train from London to Manchester, stop off at Dunne house. Pick him up help with the packing and drive him, his kids and his wife to Sunderland!

And then catch the next flight back to GODS OWN!

Very good player mate. However, I am sure there is a reason Chelsea are selling and also why he could not force his way back into their team at the end of the season.

lee-mcfc said:

I think u are joking right? Carv is still one of the best and our best defender when fit. His reading of the game is like no other. His tackling is inch perfect. JT is all charged up like the perfect ENglish defender who closes up instantly on the attacker. Carv is the continental defender, doesnt jump into challenges but reads the game and times his tackles.
He's still a great defender. How can anyone say he's the biggest flop? Have u just started watching football or Carvalho is particular since last season? He's been injured most of last season but he was rushed way too early. I would love to keep him. He's one of the best in the world that's why Jose still wants him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.