CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Is it too late to invest in a shredder manufacturing company, I hear they can't keep up with the demand from our journalist friends. A great day to be Blue.

I have thought since the back end of last year that Ceferin wanted to work with us, not against us, and he tried hard to get us to accept a less serious punishment, he was at 2 of our CL games when there other bigger or more crucial games being played, but having been punished once City were not having it again, so he was told no. I don't think he ever wanted this battle, and it may well work in his favour that it went full circle and we were exonerated (apart from not cooperating).

Hopefully he can gain more control over uefa now, and stop the bullies in their tracks.

As far as I was aware Ceferin was/is against FFP and the major influences of the cartel

this works in his favour IMO

Alright you called the outcome wrong mate.
Just leave it at that.
I didnt. I called it correctly. Total exoneration. I wont deny I wasnt nervous though, weren't we all. Especially nervous as I understood this was about way more than just playing in a bent competition for a couple of years.

Just leave it at that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.