CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Sky Sports News presenter still saying we broke the FFP rules but have just been fined for it...they really are thick, just read the statement

That is what the statement says, we broke article 56 of FFP - the one about cooperating with UEFA.

Monica's our QC

She is our learned Friend

And Just like City,She fights until the End

She took the case along to CAS

And we won in the End

I mean UEFA really are a shit-show aren't they:

"UEFA notes that the CAS panel found that there was insufficient conclusive evidence to uphold all of the CFCB’s conclusions in this specific case and that many of the alleged breaches were time-barred due to the 5 year time period foreseen in the UEFA regulations."

So they didn't have enough evidence, but their legal team pressed on with it just to shit on our name. BY THEIR OWN FUCKING REGULATIONS the breaches were time-barred as well as the agreement they had made with City in that period when i fine was paid.

Pay the £10m, then sue the ****s for defamation or get Khaldoon on their board to strong arm the dickheads.

it was a stitch up from the start and we should now expose what is beneath the scab at the rotten core of UEFA’s underbelly. The fine allows us to go back after them. We ain’t done yet.

Having read the UEFA statement I have to agree with your assessment. Whilst I am obviously delighted about the overturning of the ban I have felt all along that only a complete exoneration would finally kill the rumours and allegations being made by the Press, supporters of other Clubs and other UEFA affiliated organisations like La Liga.

This has the feeling of “case not proven” rather that “not guilty”
They said we did not conceal funding,the rest is just noise

We haven’t been exonerated, as such.

Reading it, it seems like UEFA couldn’t prove we were guilty to a good enough extent so the ban has been overturned but it hasn’t been proven that we did nothing wrong.

This is great for the club being able to play in the CL next season and ongoing, but hasn’t done anything for our reputation like being absolved of guilt/proven innocence would have done.

Normally you don't have to prove you did NOT do something, it has to be proved that you DID do something, so a lack of conclusive evidence is taken as the same as saying the charges are a fiction. As for not cooperating to prove you did do what you didn't...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.