CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

All these bitter opposition fans posting "RIP FFP" and similar makes me laugh, even that clown Barney Ronay is joining in. They're still openly and proudly flaunting their ignorance. This case was never about how much the club spent it was a boring technical point about the source of sponsorship money. Now the club has correctly been vindicated the toys are immediately out of the pram, love it!

Gems on redcafe.

Yeah, the rest of the teams in the CL should boycott the competition, this is an absolute joke

Seriously, Woodward, Real, Bayern etc. Create that private super League for non sheiks only. Get moving. Cancel CL

Reminds me of the Dominic Cummings thing.
What motivation is there for people to play by the rules now? Everyone can just break them and point to the city case.

Gutted.
I fecking hate City.

Manchester City is a corrupt orgnanization that refued to cooperate with the UEFA investigation in the first place. They've had billions blown into the club through the oil sheikhs and that is the only reason they are a club anyone cares about in the first place.
Congratulations Manchester City fans. You are celebrating getting away with fraud.

The €10m just looks like a bribe to play CL football now.

Fecking Cheeseman was right all along.

X
Bet they wished they were allowed to use the word fuck on there ha

images

Congratulations Big Fella

Can I say a "massive" big thanks to both "Big Dave Watson" and "ballet on ice" for having the balls to send me their apologies.
Fair play to both so lets get back to some sort of normality.
Many thanks to you both and fair play to you.

when has Bluemoon been anywhere near anything that anyone would consider 'normal?'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.