CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

LaLiga president Javier Tebas on City winning appeal against CL ban: “We have to reassess whether the CAS is the appropriate body to which to appeal institutional decisions in football. Switzerland is a country with a great history of arbitration, the CAS is not up to standard.”

LaLiga president Javier Tebas on City winning appeal against CL ban: “We have to reassess whether the CAS is the appropriate body to which to appeal institutional decisions in football. Switzerland is a country with a great history of arbitration, the CAS is not up to standard.”

Yawn, just take it you fat Spanish wanker

I find it very annoying the number of people commenting on this being the end of FFP which suggests City have breached rules and therefore have gotten away with something.

We haven't, therefore all that UEFA have lost is a case that they were wrong to pursue. The idea that this means a change to FFP is required in completely wrong. UEFA haven't had their FFP rules challenged, City were wrongly accused and rightfully exonerated from the "false account" accusation and guilty verdict.

Ironically the Rags are £400m in debt , and the Glazers have robbed a couple of billion to build shopping malls , Rags fans are the biggest mugs stealing oxygen

I wouldn’t change them for anything though. 7 years of constant laughter and hopefully many more ahead.

I’m a big fan of this newly adopted opinion of theirs that our trophies are somehow not worth anything. Even if we had been found guilty that still only relates to Europe and considering we’ve won nothing in Europe I’d love to know how that somehow lessens the 4 league titles and numerous domestic cups we’ve won.

Hope CAS see this and act on it

Glad for the outcome, but I also didn't expect any much different.

CAS details in the following days will give media and other sceptics enough support
to still doubt we are 100% clean.
"Time-barred" never sounds too good...

But what else can we expect?
Fans from small (poorer) clubs have not much sympathy for us riches,
and competitors/G14 have hoped we were being cut down a bit.
So no surprise here, we'll have to cope with that.

Fans with a wider view (like Souness has expressed) know FFP is NOT fair to any club
and was made to stop other clubs from investing to break up the restricted cartel party.

Fan organizations in Germany want tv money to be spread more equally over Bundesliga clubs to achieve a better balance, which never will be completely fair, but certainly can be improved.

As if it wasn't painfully obvious before, a lot of "journalists" have outed themselves and their true feelings today.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.