CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I believe our owner was willing to spend years in courts fighting this, so would not expect him to accept keeping things quite for £9m.
It was a tongue in cheek comment, but it would not surprise me if UEFA do everything possible for the report not to be made public.

UEFA have offered City the fine money to be returned if we agree not to let the CAS report be published.
City have countered by asking for the original fine money plus a public apology for ever having brought the charge in the first place and one of their lovely desk diaries at Xmas.

simon_jordan2_1573494c.jpg

Looks like a pound shop Robbie Savage

I’m elated we won this case biggest victory this season was this case but we have a stupid thread running on here about us dropping the champions league this season. Unbelievable Jeff

I’m elated we won this case biggest victory this season was this case but we have a stupid thread running on here about us dropping the champions league this season. Unbelievable Jeff

Bad publicity for the club and its fans. And it's not the only one (thread).

For anyone who cares...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.