CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

There will come a day when one of these journalists gets a proper pasting from one of our supporters and it will result in our whole fanbase being demonised by the media , so the club need to grasp the nettle and start going legal on the lowlifes in the media , make an example of one of them , bankrupt them , and the rest of them will think twice before pedalling their bullshit.

You have a point.

The media are usually herded away from the great unwashed, but it's not uncommon to come face to face with one of the odious scribblers on the various concourses, with no steward in sight.

I wouldn't like anything untoward to happen, but it would only take one pissed up fan to take it too far and the sports media would have a field day.

If UEFA want to get all the Manchester City fans on their side. They now have the opportunity to do a root and branch clearance off all their boards. Then have new elections for these boards and ban all those clubs from the G14 group of clubs from nominating anyone from standing.

It is about time that we have someone on one off these boards. Then let's start investigation into the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Livarpool, etc. What I want to know is how clubs that play in the Champions League can still have huge debts yet still do not break FFP.

I still expecting UEFA to come back and being new charges against us. This will be done sometime in the next few seasons. We have not seen the last of this. We will just have to wait and see if they will bring any new charges.
Wibble.

Exactly and rightly so. CAS has to believe UEFA work within the relevant laws and as the regulatory body they conduct investigations appropriately. If we didn't provide evidence we deserved a fine but in the grand scheme we had to play it that way as UEFA don't work impartially.

A great result for City.
Not a bad result for uefa, der spiegel and the g14 considering the stunt they were trying to fucking pull.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.