CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Simon Jordan…. Who steered Palace into administration and himself into bankruptcy! But feels he’s qualified to criticise one of the best run clubs I. World football…. He must take advice from the vile woman he’s married to…
A friend of mine now sadly passed who used to be a footy manager was invited by Jordan to interview for the Palace managers job with the interview on Jordan’s yacht. My mate arrived early as you do and Jordan kept him waiting for 90 minutes whilst my buddy listened to him in the next cabin making a series of social phone calls.
My friend got up to leave and Jordan’s assistant asked where he was going.
‘Away from here’ said my mate. When asked what she should say to Jordan my mate said ‘just say fuck off.’
Always tempers my anger when I’m unfortunate enough to hear him yapping the radio.

Almost 2 years since CAS and we are still cheats if you are non City fan.

There must been something done about this. There has to be something we or the club can do to aleast put alternative view out there like many has said here it is damaging the brand big time.
Dont say they are all idiots, they just repeat what they have heard .

Here is example

There must been something done about this. There has to be something we or the club can do to aleast put alternative view out there like many has said here it is damaging the brand big time.

Here is example

Wish our club would take sue the ass off people inc media who label us cheats. Typical Rag fan though, ignorant to the fact Dippers failed FFP and that was with the mysterious £50 million stadium cost

Here is example

The club aren't going to react to random stuff on twitter nobody cares about, they have better things to do.

Wish our club would take sue the ass off people inc media who label us cheats. Typical Rag fan though, ignorant to the fact Dippers failed FFP and that was with the mysterious £50 million stadium cost
His opinion would be completely different if the rags or dippers had our owners and if he did express those views he would probably get death threats and clowns in zebra striped pants hanging around his house.

I've tweeted these responses on that Twitter thread -

It should be noted that on the back of the Abu Dhabi investment in City football club, a that area of East Manchester was regenerated - new housing, schools, sports centres, community support. Thanks to that investment, the area, once forgotten and dilapidated, is now thriving.

The owners of MUFC are hardly clear of dubious dealings. Those same owners, with NFL outfit Buccaneers, circumvented TV fee rules by declaring the Bucs games sell outs, when in fact seat sales were much less than capacity. Liverpool contravened FFP regs 2011-14.

Here is example

The Man Utd myth, they hate Liverpool more than City. They can't stand that were better than them, they never saw it coming. Listen to there fans always singing about us, always buzzing when we lose.

Neville said it himself there told to hate Liverpool, and if anyone listens to him talk about the two sides and especially when he's on commentary there is no doubt he prefers the scousers.

Alot of rags who I know have actually admitted this, as they cant hide the hate anymore. I like reminding them how sad it is that they even hid it in the first place. I think beating Fergie in 2012 was a real turning point for alot of them.

The Man Utd myth, they hate Liverpool more than City. They can't stand that were better than them, they never saw it coming. Listen to there fans always singing about us, always buzzing when we lose.

Neville said it himself there told to hate Liverpool, and if anyone listens to him talk about the two sides and especially when he's on commentary there is no doubt he prefers the scousers.

Alot of rags who I know have actually admitted this, as they cant hide the hate anymore. I like reminding them how sad it is that they even hid it in the first place. I think beating Fergie in 2012 was a real turning point for alot of them.
The United hating Liverpool more than City thing is for "fans" from Kingston-Upon-Thames and places like that who experience football through their Sky subscription.

Always wanted to ring up Andy Goldstein and point that out to him.

United fans from Manchester and surrounding areas hate losing to City far more than they hate losing to Liverpool, and always have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.