Cash hungry mercenaries.....

Marvin said:
Yaya was missed big time tonight along with Silva, and Fernandinho, but thank God we still had Kun

I thought we really struggled without Silva and Yaya's passing, but at least we kept going

Has the curse been broken?

On the money.
I thought we missed them badly but those that came in did well. I love frank. I Dont he or us believe their luck thatbhes here.

99pi0z.jpg

are there any young British lads coming through the academy that are within touching distance of the first team?

jimharri said:
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3UgmquIMAAqM3s.jpg:large[/bigimg]
Lampard's fucking great isn't he?!

remember arthur mann said:
Thought the post was about Falcao, Rooney, Di Maria etc
They came through the academy so not mercenaries
Just as a point of interest however they do it rooney counts as homegrown rag.

karen7 said:
I think Lamps is loving his time with us,hope he can stay a bit longer
We were much better without yaya

Watched a recording of the ginger pigs comments last night , and he stated lampard should be picked before yaya , when i picked myself up off the floor after rolling around laughing , i realised he watches carrick,herrera,fletcher etc every week.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
karen7 said:
I think Lamps is loving his time with us,hope he can stay a bit longer
We were much better without yaya

Watched a recording of the ginger pigs comments last night , and he stated lampard should be picked before yaya , when i picked myself up off the floor after rolling around laughing , i realised he watches carrick,herrera,fletcher etc every week.

Do you think he is wrong then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.