Cashing out on bets

Not quite a cash out bet, but there's 4 of us that pick a team each weekend both teams to score and win and this weekend the guy who's turn it was to put the bet on put the wrong team to win (Rochdale instead of Doncaster) and it cost us £2600. Worst part was he knew he put it on wrong and "seen it as a sign".

Safe to say he wont be involved again.

Not quite a cash out bet, but there's 4 of us that pick a team each weekend both teams to score and win and this weekend the guy who's turn it was to put the bet on put the wrong team to win (Rochdale instead of Doncaster) and it cost us £2600. Worst part was he knew he put it on wrong and "seen it as a sign".

Safe to say he wont be involved again.
When I was about 18 my gaffer went to Haydock Park, I gave him £1 (along with three other colleagues) to put on a horse called Priestcroft Boy which won at 13/2. To put it in perspective I was earning around £30 a week at the time so the winnings were a quarter of my wage. The gaffer (an Accountant), rang after the race to say he had gone to the races on the wrong day and had gone home without putting the bet on. We were all gutted and never trusted that bloke again, I’m sure he just trousered the winnings, twas a twats trick, I hope your mate hasn’t done the same.

Completely immoral in my opinion and a total cunts trick by the bookies. They’re basically creating a bet within a bet in order to reduce their losses. I never cash out on point of principle.

Absolute bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.