Casillas: Manchester City are Real Madrid’s main rival

I don’t think anyone can argue with that.

Over the last two or three years, the two clubs have been the dominant forces in European football.

I’m sure, even FC Franco would admit that they were very lucky against us in the quarterfinal last season.

I have no doubt that, if we’d won the tie, we would have gone on to lift the trophy again.
And the reason we have to keep Rodri from them and make him an offer he can't refuse and also make Bayer a crazy offer for Wirtz.

Isn't this quote old? Sure i read this when we played them last season. He's not really saying anything, he's just stating the two best teams in Europe as we all know.

It's likely either side will continue to knock the other out in the champions league for the next couple of years as has been the case for the last few, theres no other team in europe to get knocked out by over 2 legs that wouldn't be considered a major upset. I'll continue to take quarter finals/semi finals against them all day over a final, they're a much scarier opposition in a one-off tie.

Bang on the games are so unbelievably good the only games I’ve seen that were on par for quality and intensity were the dipper games a few years back

As long as we don’t start saying we are European Royalty I’m all for comments from ex players of his ilk, and the direct rivalry with Madrid.

That’s where we are. Top of the tree.

I want them again in the CL quarters or semis. I’m starting to enjoy our rivalry and us both not liking each other.

The history between us is very close, here’s our record:
P12 W4 D4 L4 F21 A18
…they’re 2-3 up against us in CL KO round wins.

I want to right the wrong of last season. We missed too many sitters in that home leg and should have comfortably won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.