Casillas you utter idiot!

IKER CASILLAS last night cheekily insisted: Joe Hart’s so good he should play for Manchester United.

Real Madrid and Spain keeper Casillas, 29, shares England coach Fabio Capello’s view that Hart can become the world’s No.1 keeper.

And he insists that if Manchester City do not reap the success that their mega-rich owners are seeking, Hart, 23, will have no option but to go to a club like their hated city rivals United, who can guarantee Hart action in European football’s premier competition.

Casillas told the Daily Star Sunday: “I totally agree with Capello that Joe Hart can be up there with the best in the world.

“If I am being honest, over the last five years I don’t think there has been a keeper close to Gigi Buffon, or ­myself. But from what I have seen of Joe Hart, he really can be great.

“When Buffon and I are well into our thirties, Joe will be at his peak. And I expect him to be the No.1 keeper in the world. Everything he does is so natural and he has that goalkeeper’s instinct, which you can’t just learn.

“Apart from a handful of games with England, he hasn’t played at the top level yet and, when he does, he will get even better.”

Casillas has also cranked up the ­pressure on Roberto Mancini by insisting the City boss has to deliver this season.

He said: “Like so many of City’s players, Hart needs to play Champions League football. If he doesn’t get it, he won’t stay.

“Teams like Manchester United and AC Milan have ageing keepers and Joe would be perfect for either of them.

“I think it’s fine if you want to go and be part of the revolution at City.
But I would suggest all players write clauses into their contract about being able to leave the club if they don’t make it into the Champions League.”

“If I am being honest, over the last five years I don’t think there has been a keeper close to Gigi Buffon, or ­myself."

You big headed bastard........

He goes home to this every night. My mind would be mush too.

sara_carbonero.jpg

Sara+Carbonero+6.jpg

Sara+Carbonero+3.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.