Castleton SC meeting - Dennis Tueart with the League Cup?

awaydayblue

Sure this was scheduled for this coming Saturday, could anyone kindly confirm please, together with times (have had a look on the SC website but cant find anything) - cheers in advance! ctwd

Re: Castleton SC meeting - Dennis Tueart with the League Cup

I hope so.ive had a wash shave in preperation for meeting one of my all time heros Dennis Tueart King of all Geordies
Its at the Royle Bowling Club , Manchester Road, it just on the left hand side as you approach cassy from midd
i have been reliably informed it starts at 5pm till 8pm

Additional, i have just checked my emails
this is from Siggy our beloved secratary

Good evening

I have had confirmation today that MCFC are sending the Premier League trophy around to all branches with their planned League Cup Trophy

So on the 14th June, from 5-8pm we have Dennis Tueart, The League Cup Trophy and now the Premier League Trophy in the newly refurbished Royle Club

No a bad line up is it?

Please remember we are raising funds for both City in The Community & The Christie Hospital

Please please please support this event - it's better than Rod Stewart. In Stoke. FFS

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfccassy.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfccassy.co.uk</a>
Follow us on twitter @mcfccassyAdd Mcfc Cassy as a friend on Facebook

Hi

Just undergoing some last minute technical hitches (ie we had it booked but MCFC are showing it in the City Store at the same time.

I hope to get it sorted satisfactorily but please follow @mcfccassy on twitter / facebook / members E-mail where I can quickly communicate any changes.

Cheers

Anonymous branch secretary - named in post above

Saw this and the premiership trophy at the shop yesterday, and I'm sure the winners haven't been put in since 2012!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.