Cat advice

Fair enough , my cats have each other to play with and seem very happy together and loved. They purr all the time and ask us for love.
Ive heard way too many stories from friends and people I know of how they let their cats outside and they never returned. I cant take that risk.My cats stay in the sun too without running alone outside
Yeah if you can supervise the better, i know someone with five cats and they are happy to stay in, depends on the cat i suppose, sometimes it is for their own good, like you mentioned letting an uneutered male cat out is madness, he will fight for the ladies and roam further, get him done and keep him in till the urges have gone and that will really help

nope not neutered. Got him booked in for next week but will probably have to wait now.

no other pets.

we have noticed no likes sitting in front a fan. Assume it’s due to the breeze

Unneutered males are basically 3am pissed out their head men, outside a kebab shop trying to fight or fuck the first thing that makes eye contact with them. Injuries more than likely coming from other male cats whose territory yours is rocking up in uninvited.

once you've had his bollocks off he'll not wonder anywhere near as far so is a lot less likely to run into other males.

What ever it was it’s done a number on him.
The nose cut is all the way through, probably a mm or 2 deep.

there are other scratches on his head but nothing major.
GPS tracker collar is what you need. You can then get an idea of its range and movement and see if it something other than another cat that's fucking it over.

Never liked cats, as a kid we had dogs and cats, dogs far more approachable and engaging, my mother used to put cats on my lap who dug their claws in 'as a sign of affection'. 30 years later, my mother ended up in a coma in 2008 so I had to move into her house to look after her animals. Her then 2 dogs were great, but the cats, absolutely awful

Unneutered males are basically 3am pissed out their head men, outside a kebab shop trying to fight or fuck the first thing that makes eye contact with them. Injuries more than likely coming from other male cats whose territory yours is rocking up in uninvited.

once you've had his bollocks off he'll not wonder anywhere near as far so is a lot less likely to run into other males.

that has to be the best description I’ve ever heard :)

Reactions: ob
GPS tracker collar is what you need. You can then get an idea of its range and movement and see if it something other than another cat that's fucking it over.

his roaming range is huge. At least 500 meter radius. Have seen him father than that on occasion. Constant very loud meowing when out and about so attracts all the attention of everything around.

assuming he heals ok he will be de bollocked on the 8th. Vet said would probably take 3 weeks for hormones to fully settle after that so will probably wait for they before we let him out again. But if he doesn’t heal enough they won’t do it yet.

have ordered one of the auto feeder machines too for when we do have to head out for longer periods.

Another trip to vet for our wee girl tonight. Follow up appointment to assess her spine and back legs. She runs about like a mad thing, jumps up on window sill, sofa and my work table so fingers crossed all good. Had her 5 months this week and about our 7th visit to vet.

Another trip to vet for our wee girl tonight. Follow up appointment to assess her spine and back legs. She runs about like a mad thing, jumps up on window sill, sofa and my work table so fingers crossed all good. Had her 5 months this week and about our 7th visit to vet.

how did it go? Hope she is ok.

buddy has started with what I can only describe as epic liquid shit bombs. He’s on different antibiotics this time so probably those. Bought clumping litter to help as non clumping just got sprayed over the room covered in poop. He used it a bit but has taken a disliking to it so shat on the floor instead over night. On the pre installed, glued down door mat. Thankfully most of the room we put him in over night is Lino.

Our cat has returned after amputation of his right front leg. We call him "Hopalong Cattidy" now. Surgeon reported his bones had turned to dust. We now await oncology report hoping the cancer has not spread.
His pain killer has given him diarrhoea and he has been making very loud noises like a dog barking. Vet says don't worry. Get a pet and reduce your stress, they say, but they don't know, do they?!

Our cat has returned after amputation of his right front leg. We call him "Hopalong Cattidy" now. Surgeon reported his bones had turned to dust. We now await oncology report hoping the cancer has not spread.
His pain killer has given him diarrhoea and he has been making very loud noises like a dog barking. Vet says don't worry. Get a pet and reduce your stress, they say, but they don't know, do they?!
Poor thing, I've christened ours Fang only got one tooth on left side of mouth now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.