Cat advice

Dont buy fuck all for it is what I learnt. Cat beds, cat houses, scratching posts... all a waste of time and money. Just get it a litter tray and a lazer pen.

It'll play with you for the first few months then it will fuck off and never be happy again (Unless you're feeding it).

Think of it as a stepping stone to a dog, once your missus has a cat you can get a dog

We have a bengal, never shuts up, bossy, lovely lad though. \\

As above, foil on a string will suffice, get some empty cardboard boxes, tape them together and cut holes for it to explore, it will probably chew the cardboard but that's better than scratching your wallpaper and carpet.

Get YouTube on your tv. You can play a video where mice run across the tv, funniest thing you’ll see for a while.
Although my cat broke my tv doing it, so proceed with caution

CzvAUCMs2MtvX487q0SNAMwbjvWzmGl1x83USU51IdQ.jpg

Oh you lucky thing , love a bengal cat , should have adopted though

Leave it alone to explore , show it where the tray and food is , not together , then let it explore and come to you

Totally agree. Before lockdown we got a 10 year old cat with only two teeth left from a rescue home. He was as nervous as anything and found a hiding place under the stairs - it took 2 weeks for him to be able to sit with us in the lounge but now he rules the bloody house!

Used to have a Bengal, it died a couple of years ago aged 12. Great cat, very playful, bit of a talker but not too bad. Bengals have more of a pelt, as opposed to regular fur, so they hardly shed at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.