Cat Backpacks

Following on from the dog pram thread, I have noticed a number of these around. Are we pampering our pets too much?

View attachment 25949
This could be great for personal protection, carry one of these and the next time a massive aggressive dog runs at you just throw the cat at it and run, could save your life.

Although explaining to your missus about what happened to her cat might be tricky.

Please make sure it is an RSPCA approved bag, I put next doors cat in one of those Tescos bag for life, turned out it wasnt
I thought I'd get all sorts if shite thrown at me for this post, perhaps I was too subtle.
I didn't mean the Tesco bag was not rspca approved........

This could be great for personal protection, carry one of these and the next time a massive aggressive dog runs at you just throw the cat at it and run, could save your life.

Although explaining to your missus about what happened to her cat might be tricky.
Or a postman, traffic warden any body really, just lob the cat at them and puss yourself laughing as you watch the fun happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.