Cat or dog.

IFeedGoats said:
Phatex said:
cheltenham_blue said:
Cat for me.........i just don`t fancy looking at a pair of swinging dogs bollocks every time he walks around the house...

Get a woman? last time I checked dogs came as both male and female.

Dogs are loyal, loving and are mans best friend. cats are lazy, unloving selfish animals, if they were getting better fed somewhere else, you would never see that cat again in your lifetime.
I have had cats before, they need litter trays. clever animal? can't even shit outside fgs.

Sounds pretty smart to me!

I would say selfish and unloyal.

Phatex said:
cheltenham_blue said:
Cat for me.........i just don`t fancy looking at a pair of swinging dogs bollocks every time he walks around the house...

Get a woman? last time I checked dogs came as both male and female.

Dogs are loyal, loving and are mans best friend. cats are lazy, unloving selfish animals, if they were getting better fed somewhere else, you would never see that cat again in your lifetime.

I have had cats before, they need litter trays. clever animal? can't even shit outside fgs.

Actually if you train a cat properly it will not only shit out side, it will also bury it as there very clean animals.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
atbmcfc said:
CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK - the well-reasoned logic and finely-honed incisiveness of argument you deploy has changed my mind.
Not.
And if cats do indeed bury shit,then send 'em to the swamp on match day.

Honest to god me mam and dad have had 3 black and white half persian cats and all 3 of them shit outside and bury it, also all 3 were excellent raters/mousers.

atbmcfc said:
CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK - the well-reasoned logic and finely-honed incisiveness of argument you deploy has changed my mind.
Not.
that was not an argument to change your mind that was just me say which i preferred.

anyone who has seen the film "cats and dogs" will know that cats are evil and dogs are the good guys with a witty sense of humour. based on real life events so no point arguing with it dogs are far better

atbmcfc said:
atbmcfc said:
CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not.
that was not an argument to change your mind that was just me say which i preferred.

In which case I retract the sarcasm.
But why prefer cats?

When i met the wife she had a cat..........and on one sunday afternoon on our return from the pub it walked along the back of the sofa lifted its tail and did a wet fart in the wifes face ....... to this day i dont think i've laughed as much as i did that afternoon!

henrythedogcity said:
When i met the wife she had a cat..........and on one sunday afternoon on our return from the pub it walked along the back of the sofa lifted its tail and did a wet fart in the wifes face ....... to this day i dont think i've laughed as much as i did that afternoon!

So what happend to the cat after that happend, great story btw.

Challenger1978 said:
henrythedogcity said:

So what happend to the cat after that happend, great story btw.
It now lives with my mum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.