Cat Vs Dog

Some one Trying to rig the vote?
(make up your own Park Ji-song jokes)
Twelve dogs stolen from Rochdale boarding kennels
Mike Keegan M.E.N.
September 13, 2012
Twelve dogs have been stolen from boarding kennels.

The dozen pets, including poodles, a Shih Tzu and a Bichon Frise, were snatched from the business on Dye House Lane in Smallbridge, Rochdale, between 12am and 9.30am on Sunday.

Thieves broke into the property and forced their way into the kennels before taking the residents.

Sergeant Andy Fern said: "We would like to appeal to anyone who may have been offered the dogs for sale to contact us.

"They need to be returned to their rightful owners, and we need to trace the people who care not one jot for the welfare of the dogs or the families they are a part of.

"We are also working closely with the kennels offering crime prevention advice.

"We would also like to make it clear to the offenders, or any other criminals who may see such kennels as a soft touch, that we will work tirelessly to trace and arrest them.

"Their actions are affecting the livelihoods of those who run these businesses.

"I would also like to appeal to any possible witnesses to this burglary to get in touch."

The 12 consisted of five West Highland Terriers, a white Maltese Terrier, three black poodles a gold and white Shih Tzu a gold Cocker Spaniel and a white Bichon Frise (male).

Anyone with any information is asked to call police on 0161 856 1703 or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

Glyn said:
Some one Trying to rig the vote?
(make up your own Park Ji-song jokes)
Twelve dogs stolen from Rochdale boarding kennels
Mike Keegan M.E.N.
September 13, 2012
Twelve dogs have been stolen from boarding kennels.

The dozen pets, including poodles, a Shih Tzu and a Bichon Frise, were snatched from the business on Dye House Lane in Smallbridge, Rochdale, between 12am and 9.30am on Sunday.

Thieves broke into the property and forced their way into the kennels before taking the residents.

Sergeant Andy Fern said: "We would like to appeal to anyone who may have been offered the dogs for sale to contact us.

"They need to be returned to their rightful owners, and we need to trace the people who care not one jot for the welfare of the dogs or the families they are a part of.

"We are also working closely with the kennels offering crime prevention advice.

"We would also like to make it clear to the offenders, or any other criminals who may see such kennels as a soft touch, that we will work tirelessly to trace and arrest them.

"Their actions are affecting the livelihoods of those who run these businesses.

"I would also like to appeal to any possible witnesses to this burglary to get in touch."

The 12 consisted of five West Highland Terriers, a white Maltese Terrier, three black poodles a gold and white Shih Tzu a gold Cocker Spaniel and a white Bichon Frise (male).

Anyone with any information is asked to call police on 0161 856 1703 or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

It looks like the guy above was merely a puppy farmer. He was quoted, although I don't know the exact words, as saying he had had his 'stock' stolen. Dirty scummy bastard. It is thought that probably they were taken for their own good!

I love my cats very much, but these two have so much character:

Blue:

Blue-paddlingpool.jpg

Thomas:

Tom-10Mar2012-3-1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.