Catalytic converter thefts

Aparently in the US of A exhausts are being stolen so that the exhaust filters can be snorted as a drug. A craze started in the Congo
Yea I heard about this although the bloke who told me asked me to keep quiet about it, I suppose you could say he tried to silence me?........
Come to think of it though, years ago my old dad used to smoke a pipe!

Aparently in the US of A exhausts are being stolen so that the exhaust filters can be snorted as a drug. A craze started in the Congo

So that’s why they love their gas guzzlers over there, they’re sniffing the exhausts.

I guess once you’ve huffed on a Cadillac a Ford Fiesta just won’t cut it.

Wouldn't matter if you park on a kerb or not, they use a jack and cutting tool and have it off the car in seconds. Sadly you can't have fuck all nowadays
It makes it a lot easier for the theiving cunts if they don't have to jack your car up

I have a CCTV camera on my drive and I saw a lad in my garden looking under our cars making noises bout looking for a dog a few days after it happened. When he walked off he said something along the lines of 'off to the next job to his accomplice'. Definitely looking at the CC.

Lots of taxi drivers drive the old style Prius and most of them have had a new exhaust fitted that's worth fuck all to the cat thieves. I took mine to a garage in Bolton, got a new exhaust fitted and they gave me £300 as well. On that basis the cats are probably worth £1000, that's why every scrote is trying to nick them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.