Cats in my garden

50,000,000 Koreans can't be wrong............<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:37 am --<br /><br />
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Drewmanc said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
If anyone kills a cat from this forum I swear I'll eat a dog.

BB2.0 I'll bring the condiments, fucking things taste rank without sauces.

Have you tried dog?

No it was a joke but I'm guessing that the fact they fucking stink when alive they'll stink worse when dead.

Cats are pretty nice, you should be glad they're in your garden.

It's time that councils classified feral cats the same as pigeons and rats. We need a cull on the clowders of cats menacing our streets.

My son hasa a Nurf Super Soaker Cannon, which would be used if a cat shit in my garden. Had loads of problems at my old house with cats, tried everything, but nothing got rid of them, apart from the water gun xx

exileindevon said:
Silvercloud said:
Over the last few weeks I've started to notice a few cars walking about in my back garden. They shit & piss all over the place & have now started coming up the decking & into the kitchen. It's got to the point now that I have to keep the patio doors closed to stop the little feckers coming into my house.
I've now come to the conclusion that I need to get rid of them. Nine of the neighbours know who they belong to & they're having similar problems.
Where do I stand if I get an air pistol & shoot the little shits? Is it illegal?
scary

transformers-3-updates.jpg
just a little shit here and there..... that`s what i read^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.