Cattermole

Disgraceful footballer. Lucas Neill's "tackle" on Cattermole was also shocking. How Cole got sent off for his 2 tackles and Neill only got booked is a joke

Michael played 4 this club and was top draw at the time

Again some people short memories

But Cattermole and Michael playin 2gether in the centre ov the park what does that say about that ugly **** in charge?

Jack74 said:
Michael played 4 this club and was top draw at the time

Again some people short memories

But Cattermole and Michael playin 2gether in the centre ov the park what does that say about that ugly **** in charge?

No short memory for me. He was a dirty cnut when he played for us and he's still a dirty cnut now.

some very tasty challenges in that game. but come on what the fuck was parker rolling about at after that cattermole challenge, he reminded me of a fish out of water!

Some shocking tackles in that game which put a huge negative on English football. Sure be strong and competitive - its a contact sport after all - but you cant have numerous potential leg breakers in a game. Lucas Neill has been dirty for years that tackle being right up there in his shocking tackle list. Parker is nealy as bad, once again like Sunday against us he should have walked. Cattermoles was just plain stupid, but then again I expect nothing more from him.

So Stony and whats your point geez ?

Did u not get behind him when he played 4 us ?

I did and why cause he would work is bollocks off , just like me and u would if we played 4 the club , the only 1 who used 2 back Gio up when cunts like him ( your words ) hit him hard , the way football is unless your a top 4 team evevy1 needs players like him , and even the top 4 need them keane ( munich ) , vierra and gerrard 2 a certain point ( 2 footed fouls / tackles on gareth barry and tony hibbert spring 2 mind, how would u describe them ?

I fucking hate Cattermole. He has got to be the dirtiest cunting player in the league. Utter disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.