Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Re: Cavani Speculation/News

penalty spot said:
Manx Blue said:
Taylor said:
I guess it's all gone quiet on the cavani front due to our NYC tour

As mentioned earlier in the thread...Tolmie's location may have something to do with it : >
Why..? where was Tolmies location. Or was it a crytic clue?.

Post subject: Re: Cavani Speculation/News
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Tolmie's location has changed from "Land Down Under" to "Codice Privato"
which translates to Secret Access/Private Access

Manx Blue said:
penalty spot said:
Manx Blue said:
As mentioned earlier in the thread...Tolmie's location may have something to do with it : >
Why..? where was Tolmies location. Or was it a crytic clue?.

Post subject: Re: Cavani Speculation/News
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Tolmie's location has changed from "Land Down Under" to "Codice Privato"
which translates to Secret Access/Private Access

Codice Privato is also a film tile and napoli's head guy was the director

Yep, funnily enough just a few hours after it broke that De Laurentiis had said to a room full of reporters that he had given his Technical Director the task of going to Manchester to negotiate for Dzeko & see the Cavani situation.

Must take longer to search on IMDB that I thought.........<br /><br />-- Wed May 22, 2013 1:22 pm --<br /><br />And here's the article from Goal.com at 10:37am yesterday.... (and even that is taken from Sportsmedioset)

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2013/05/21/3994095/-?

I must be lonely here, but I dont feel that crazy about Cavani. He might have great hair, but he relies heavily on service just like Dzeko, and I know one Bosnian who really doesnt suit our style of football (even though he is great player and was proven goal scorer everywhere before)

Worst Case Ontario said:
I must be lonely here, but I dont feel that crazy about Cavani. He might have great hair, but he relies heavily on service just like Dzeko, and I know one Bosnian who really doesnt suit our style of football (even though he is great player and was proven goal scorer everywhere before)
he doesn't relie heavily on service, he is more of a counter attacker footballer, and alot of times he tracks back picks up the ball and goes on the counter. Which doesn't really suit our football, lol. But hey, he might be a succes, cause he can strike, thats for sure. And a great header of the ball!

I think dzeko hasn't been given the service he requires with our team playing so narrow, although if we change formation like a few people have suggested be could bag twice as many. I don't have sky sports but have the cheaper espn, so watch quite a bit of Italian football. The season before last when it was him, hamsik and lavezzi were possibly the best forward three around. Even this season with lavezzi gone he's been consistently good. He'd be unbelievable in our team. He and aguero upfront together is an exciting prospect and this transfer more than any other mentioned before I hope comes off.

spinzer said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
he doesn't relie heavily on service, he is more of a counter attacker footballer, and alot of times he tracks back picks up the ball and goes on the counter. Which doesn't really suit our football, lol. But hey, he might be a succes, cause he can strike, thats for sure. And a great header of the ball!

Well if you say so. I havent seen much of him I admit, so I hope everything works out great, if we are after him. At least he seems to be fast, which is good for tall, lanky guy he is, and for us ofc

DANNY O'B said:
I think dzeko hasn't been given the service he requires with our team playing so narrow, although if we change formation like a few people have suggested be could bag twice as many. I don't have sky sports but have the cheaper espn, so watch quite a bit of Italian football. The season before last when it was him, hamsik and lavezzi were possibly the best forward three around. Even this season with lavezzi gone he's been consistently good. He'd be unbelievable in our team. He and aguero upfront together is an exciting prospect and this transfer more than any other mentioned before I hope comes off.

Hamsik has been quality too, would swap him for Nasri, but I hope Nasri will flourish under Pellegrini, and hope Silva gets his mojo back.

Watch Dzeko refuse to go in a swap and Chelsea swoop in and sign Cavani. Imagine the Dzeko thread then...

nuclear-bomb-badger350.jpg

Cavani Speculation/News

Anyone who doesn't know much about Cavani,look him up on Youtube,very good player,scores free kicks,great header of the ball,takes very cool penalties,strong,quick,and would thrive at City,and suits sky blue kits !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.