Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

corrigan of norway said:
Paying ridicolus money for Cavani 56 mill+ almost 300 pr week in wages, why not instead go for Jackson Martinez from Porto for half the price and 1/3 of the wages?

The Porto president is one tough negotiator as well like ADL

Fuck cavani if he wanted to cone it could of been sorted keep edin and play him in the rite formation and he will score just as many and 56-60m for him is laughable use that money on bale instead.

dannyboiblue said:
Fuck cavani if he wanted to cone it could of been sorted keep edin and play him in the rite formation and he will score just as many and 56-60m for him is laughable use that money on bale instead.

It's nothing to do with Cavani, it's ADL and his ridiculous valuation that is scuppering a deal from all parties interested.

I still think that if the player had agreed to come we'd pay the money to get him having seen what missing out did to us last season

dannyboiblue said:
Well its gone ridiculous now don't you think chelsea will bid more you know what there like im stoping thinking about signing him now as he will end up at chelsea.

The strange thing is we should be in pole position as its been noted by not only Di Marzio but ADL himself that he wants Edin as the man to replace Cavani.

We offered £25m + Edin which got turned away as the cash was too low, we need to be looking at around the £35m mark.

Chelsea if they want him are having to stump up the full €60m, they have offered Torres but Napoli are not interested.

And before you say well what if Edin doesn't want to go, woul we have made the initial offer to ADL including him if he was not interested? I doubt it.

baldybouncer said:
sam-caddick said:
corrigan of norway said:
Paying ridicolus money for Cavani 56 mill+ almost 300 pr week in wages, why not instead go for Jackson Martinez from Porto for half the price and 1/3 of the wages?

Who says we're paying him 300k a week?

We have a 140k + bonuses wage ceiling now anyway.

Good Morning Mr Txiki!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2337693/Chelsea-make-second-bid-Edinson-Cavani.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... avani.html</a>

argyle said:
Perhaps the report that Pelligrini has asked for Dzeko to stay is because we know we have missed out on Cavani?

When was this? I need an update!

Elsewhere... I'm hearing this:

Index Football ‏
@indexfootball

SOURCES: Chelsea have agreed a fee with Napoli & also personal terms with Cavani! Medical and announcement expected to be later next week!!

Despair?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.