Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

City Raider said:
I know this deal is being done by our execs but surely any player wants to speak with whoever will be managing them before deciding on a move - I hope we have that covered

i would love to agree but fear your trepidation is not groundless in as much as ....................... phhht

simon31goat said:
This should of been our first signing before navas and fernandinho.il be extremely pissed if we miss out on him to Chelsea.id of thought we,d of learnt after last summer

Why do people keep saying this? From a players perspective there's nothing to choose between City and Chelsea. If anything the London lure gives them an advantage.

It time we faced facts nothing is "nailed on" transfers are complicated, you win some but not all.

Personally I think Cavani is a smokescreen for Chelsea but that's just my gut feeling.

cookster said:
simon31goat said:
This should of been our first signing before navas and fernandinho.il be extremely pissed if we miss out on him to Chelsea.id of thought we,d of learnt after last summer

Why do people keep saying this? From a players perspective there's nothing to choose between City and Chelsea. If anything the London lure gives them an advantage.

It time we faced facts nothing is "nailed on" transfers are complicated, you win some but not all.

Personally I think Cavani is a smokescreen for Chelsea but that's just my gut feeling.
We've been interested in him for 2 years mancini wanted him.if you think we,l win the league with our current strikers good luck to you but I'd of rather seen the money spent on cavani than the 2 players we have just bought.this transfer should of been top priority and him under mourinho will bite us on the arse just like a certain Dutchman last year

to be fair guys i can see this as the one that got away...lets be honest with the money that we and chelsea have got fees and wages are a non starter as both will match one another pound for pound in them stakes...i can honestly see this one coming down to playing for the so called special one,hope im wrong on this one but my gut feeling says other wise...lets hope the fat spanish waiter has a word in his shell like and makes him see sense and factors in the way he was treated by the fans at chelsea

simon31goat said:
cookster said:
simon31goat said:

We've been interested in him for 2 years mancini wanted him.if you think we,l win the league with our current strikers good luck to you but I'd of rather seen the money spent on cavani than the 2 players we have just bought.this transfer should of been top priority and him under mourinho will bite us on the arse just like a certain Dutchman last year

Did I dream us winning the league with our current strikers?

Mourinho would be the lure for Cavani it would be Mourinho's first signing and a statement! Cavani is the type of player Mourinho loves and would not want to miss out on!

AlthamBlue said:
simon31goat said:
cookster said:

It was a nightmare

simon31goat said:
cookster said:
simon31goat said:

We did win the league with our current strikers, plus Balotelli of course, but missing Tevez for half a season.

I wish you people would man up & stop being such a bunch of fucking pussies.

dr mcfc is mine said:
to be fair guys i can see this as the one that got away...lets be honest with the money that we and chelsea have got fees and wages are a non starter as both will match one another pound for pound in them stakes...i can honestly see this one coming down to playing for the so called special one,hope im wrong on this one but my gut feeling says other wise...lets hope the fat spanish waiter has a word in his shell like and makes him see sense and factors in the way he was treated by the fans at chelsea
People may disagree, but personally I think Mou has lost a great deal of appeal and respect in the football world during his reign at Madrid. He showed his true colours as a stubborn and nasty (at times) individual.

squirtyflower said:
AlthamBlue said:
simon31goat said:

It was a nightmare

Can you ask Ric to update the CoC? Flapping results in a perma ban. We've got to put up with this shit for months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.