Cavani Speculation/News (part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NipHolmes said:
I'm genuinely fearful of a backlash now by the look of today's forum. My bollocks will be fed to me by the looks of it ;)

I try and separate the bullshit from the truth but that's hard. The media is making it hard and they've been briefed and brinkmanships going on left, right and centre.

As far as I have ever been concerned Cavani is the missing piece to the puzzle. He's been targeted, he's been approached with a wage offer which he's accepted and it comes down to buying him but not at the fee quoted.

Our rivals are Chelsea and Madrid, as I've said a few times one needs to sell a player but most likely Torres due to wages as Ba is on 80k and a better player and Lukaku is going nowhere. Madrid are getting Suarez. This is promising, then to make matters even better Tevez has a foot out the door. From my view of things this is very promising. ADL is angry with us and wouldn't be unless for a big reason, clubs back out of deals all the time, Tevez to Milan last Jan for example yet we didn't get angry, somethinvs not quite right here and imo ADL is shitting it. He's overplayed his hand and now it's us or Chelsea and Rooney still wants out. We're front runners guys. Absolutely in my honest OPINION.
I agree with you ,I think that ****(adl) coming out gobshiting meant we were actually in for him and more likely to get him rather than less likely. His price to come to us went to 25's with Ladbokes,I did mention it on here and went and had another tenner on.

whyalwaysyou said:
Need to move on from Cavani. James cooper SSN has said we arent bidding, not that hes uber reliable. But very reliable David Ornstein of BBC also tweeted we are not going to be going for cavani. ship has sailed imo
Clarkie ?

Does anyone else think cavani looks distinctly average in this game? Don't know where they got that 50+ million price tag from

Forshaw7 said:
Does anyone else think cavani looks distinctly average in this game? Don't know where they got that 50+ million price tag from

He's basically playing right back. He's still doing that alright even.

Only Messi and Ronaldo finished higher in the European golden boot (Falcao didn't and is older). So he's at market value all in all.

Thenumber1blue said:
whyalwaysyou said:
Need to move on from Cavani. James cooper SSN has said we arent bidding, not that hes uber reliable. But very reliable David Ornstein of BBC also tweeted we are not going to be going for cavani. ship has sailed imo
Clarkie ?

Nope! We moved on over two weeks ago

The only reason we would get involved again is if we were approached by Napoli and they reduced the price imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.