Cavani to PSG (edit) or Real or Us...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cavani to PSG.

B3nStr0ng said:
Wonder whether the supposed meeting if txixi an raoila was true then. Maybe we are after Zlatan?
Kladze said:
FantasyIreland said:
This is a huge blow if true,he genuinely is one of the very few world class,clinical,strikers who was 'available' and would have undobtedlty improved us.

Other than Falcao,who else fits the bill?
Zlatan.

Zlatan's 31, not exactly building for the future is it.

Well if Mancini was pissed last year about not getting his targets then god knows what state he's in at the moment.

This was the chap he was supposedly promised for winning the league!

karen7 said:
I thought jovetic was the one we were after?

Not a true striker and certainly doesn't have the end product we require.

I don't think he is an upgrade personally.

Andouble said:
Zlatan too old
People said that about RvP.
Ibra has never been blessed with pace so age is just a number imo when it comes to him.

When you have the technical skill that players like RvP and Ibra have you don't need speed and you don't lose the ability to do what they can as they get older.

I bet athletico are pleased. The price for falcao has just gone through the roof

Jovetic and Ibra are not what we need. We need a proper lethal finisher which now only leaves Falcao if Cavani to PSG is true.

jake28 said:
Jovetic and Ibra are not what we need. We need a proper lethal finisher which now only leaves Falcao if Cavani to PSG is true.

Agree, would be very worried if that's who we ended up with.

Bring out your dead!

Here we go again.

Can't blame Marwood this time.

F***ing Paris, s*** City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.