Cavani to PSG (edit) or Real or Us...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANY1aBLUE said:
eddiemarin09 said:
Kladze said:
I heard he was our backup plan if so I would love that too

need to wait until the new manager arrives and give him a chance to review our squad................only five games to go - so not long.

I really doubt Mancini is going but if he did this tactic would leave us missing all the early deals again.

NQCitizen said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
eddiemarin09 said:

need to wait until the new manager arrives and give him a chance to review our squad................only five games to go - so not long.

I really doubt Mancini is going but if he did this tactic would leave us missing all the early deals again.
I assumed he meant PSG

Re: Cavani to PSG.

ANY1aBLUE said:
eddiemarin09 said:
Kladze said:

So you're now saying that we won't be making any signings until we replace Mancini and review the squad?

Yet you said Bale was a done deal?

Can you stop the wumming now please, I'm all laughed out.

pudge said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
eddiemarin09 said:

So you're now saying that we won't be making any signings until we replace Mancini and review the squad?

Have you tried confiscating his crack pipe?

Pam said:
pudge said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

Have you tried confiscating his crack pipe?
The Transfer Junkies may feel the need to start their own union if I did that, the Cellar's bad enough.

NQCitizen said:
Been thinking - Could we build a global brand around Cavani? Would he work as the face of City in our expansion?

I'd say yes.

Skeletor? Fuck no. Aguero hell yes. He's absolutely made for marketing.

NQCitizen said:
Been thinking - Could we build a global brand around Cavani? Would he work as the face of City in our expansion?

I'd say yes.
Don't think so.

NQCitizen said:

I'd say yes.
NO NO NO, it would be a disaster to build a brand around one player.
City have come to a level where we dont dont need to even think about that.

we should build our brand on style of play, like Arsenal they are shit play like shit but still there is tihs myth about how good football they play even when we play their game far better then themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.